x

Theme James Coleman

Weebly Lovers...and a high score.

I did it with the James Coleman theme a score of 95 for mobile and a score of 83 for the desktop.
Without the use of technical knowledge of javascript, html, or css.
In Pingdom I get a score from amsterdam performance grade 87 and faster than 82%.
The images are not wider than 800 pixels (saved for web in photoshop) and I scale the paintings in the weebly frame. I just use a ruler on my desktop and place the image at 7.5 cm. This is different for everyone because it depends on the resolution of the screen. But by repeatedly testing in speed insight you can find out what gives the best result.
The most important thing is to minimize information that is not necessary (extra loading time).
For an impression go to my website or test my website yourself because this is not fake news. https://dutchpaintergeurtouwerkerk.weebly.com/
Why then help the competition. Simply: I am social.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks for sharing, @Dutch-painter

Message 3 of 3

@Dutch-painter wrote:

Weebly Lovers...and a high score.

I did it with the James Coleman theme a score of 95 for mobile and a score of 83 for the desktop.
Without the use of technical knowledge of javascript, html, or css.
In Pingdom I get a score from amsterdam performance grade 87 and faster than 82%.
The images are not wider than 800 pixels (saved for web in photoshop) and I scale the paintings in the weebly frame. I just use a ruler on my desktop and place the image at 7.5 cm. This is different for everyone because it depends on the resolution of the screen. But by repeatedly testing in speed insight you can find out what gives the best result.
The most important thing is to minimize information that is not necessary (extra loading time).
For an impression go to my website or test my website yourself because this is not fake news. https://dutchpaintergeurtouwerkerk.weebly.com/
Why then help the competition. Simply: I am social.

these data are no longer up-to-date due to changes in page speed insight
Message 4 of 3